1. Preheat your oven to 200C or 180C fan.
2. In your Kenwood kMix beat the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
3. Crack in the eggs one at a time, mixing well before adding in the next. Mix well before adding in the yoghurt, vanilla extract and milk. These are all of our wet ingredients so if your mixture looks a little curdled don’t worry, it will be fine when we add in the dry ingredients.
4. Add your flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into your bowl and carefully mix this in, making sure not to over mix your mixture.
5. Coat your blueberries in 1tbsp of flour to prevent them from sinking in our muffins. Then take your bowl of your kMix and add in your blueberries. We are now carefully going to fold these in.
6. Divide your mixture between 8-12 cases depending on the size of your muffin cases. I like to finish off with some extra blueberries on top as well as some Demerara sugar to give the top a nice finish and to add more texture and flavour.
7. Bake for around 15-20 minutes until a cocktail stick comes out clean and the muffins are well risen.