1. To make the sponge add the margarine, sugar, cocoa, flour, baking powder and eggs to the bowl of you K-mix and beat it together using the K-beater attachment. Mix on a medium speed until everything is mixed in and all one colour.
2. Place the batter into a lined, 13inch by 9inch baking tray and bake at 180C for 25-30 minutes or until it is risen, and a toothpick comes out clean.
3. Place the cake on the side and leave it to cool. Make sure and adult helps you take the cake in and out of the over because it will be very hot.
4. To make the ganache melt the chocolate and mix in the double cream, let this cool down before the next step.
5. Using your hands squish the cake into small crumbs and mix in the ganache to make a dough.
6. Take a small handful of the cake pop mixture and wrap it around a whole cream egg, then roll it into a smooth ball.
7. In a large bowl crush the biscuits using a rolling pin.
8. Place the cake pops into the bowl of crushed biscuits and roll them around until they are fully coated.
9. Finally you can enjoy a Chocolate scotch egg or use it as the perfect sweet prank on your family!