1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4.
2. Spray a regular 12-hole muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Grate your cheese and prepare any fillings, including those that require precooking, if using.
4. Add the eggs and milk to a large jug and mix well.
5. Add the oregano, salt and pepper and mix again to combine.
6. Share your fillings across the muffin tray, before topping with a generous pinch of grated cheese and filling each section with the egg mixture.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown and springing back to the touch.
8. Allow to cool completely in the muffin tin before removing. Your crustless mini quiches can be enjoyed immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.
If you’re looking for some creative ways to fill your lunchbox this spring, then look no further than Mr Baker’s Crustless Mini Quiches. Perfect for filling with all of your favourite meats and veggies, they are infinitely adaptable and definitely make a change from boring sandwiches.
Why not give them a go with your favourite fillings? And don’t forget to share the results with us right here in the Kenwood Kids Club!