1. Begin by greasing and lining a 20cm square cake tin.
2. Next, add the chocolate, the butter and the golden syrup to a pan over a low heat. Stir regularly until melted and smooth.
3. While the chocolate mixture is melting, break the biscuits up into small, bitesize pieces and place them in a large bowl.
4. Add the M&Ms, mini eggs and marshmallows, and mix by hand to combine.
5. When it is ready, pour the melted chocolate over the biscuit mixture and mix thoroughly until everything is covered in chocolate.
6. Transfer the mixture into the cake tin and level with the back of a spoon.
7. Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler (or in the microwave in short 20 second bursts).
8. Use a spoon or a piping bag to drizzle the white chocolate over the top over the biscuit mixture.
9. Sprinkle over your Easter sweets and sprinkles, before placing the tin in the fridge to chill completely - for at least two hours, but ideally overnight.
10. Once chilled, remove the Rocky Road from the tin and slice into bars using a sharp knife.
Easter is fast approaching so naturally things are getting seriously chocolaty in the Kenwood Kids Club this week.
We’ve made a few different variations on a traditional Rocky Road over the last couple of years, but we think that this one might be our new favourite! Packed full of some of our favourite Easter sweets and goodies, Mr Baker’s Easter Rocky Road Bars are colourful and fun, and they make a great gift for your family and friends too!
This recipe is infinitely customisable too… whether you switch out the M&Ms for another of your Easter favourites or swap the digestives for some gingerbread… we’re confident your Easter Rocky Road Bars will be absolutely delicious and we can’t wait to see how creative you can be!