1. Start by preheating your oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Spread the flour out over a large baking sheet and cook for around five minutes until the flour reaches 60- 70°C.
3. In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream together your butter and sugar until light, fluffy and pale in colour.
4. Add the salt, the vanilla and the cooked flour, and mix together.
5. With the mixer still running, begin to drizzle in the milk until the mixture comes together into a dough.
6. Finally, add the chocolate and mix until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
7. Wrap the cookie dough in clingfilm and place into the fridge to chill until firm.
8. When you are ready to enjoy your cookie dough, you can simply break bits off or why not shape into bitesize cookie dough balls?
Is there anything more delicious than uncooked cookie dough? We think not, but did you realise that most real cookie doughs are not actually supposed to be eaten raw? They often contain raw egg and uncooked flour, both of which are not very good for your insides.
Luckily, Mr Baker has the perfect recipe for any cookie dough fans out there, which is completely egg-free AND the flour is cooked in advance, meaning you can eat it to your heart’s (or your stomach’s) content!
Why not try topping switching the chocolate chips for some of your favourite chocolaty treats – like Smarties or even Peanut M&Ms?