1. Process the Oreos until fine and add to a large bowl.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave and mix it into the Oreos.
3. Add the condensed milk and mix until it is fully combined.
4. Line a tine with parchment and butter. You can use any tin you have for this recipe, even cupcake trays!
5. Add the mix to the tin and flatten then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight for the best results.
6. Melt the chocolate and add it on top of the set Oreo mixture. Place this back in the fridge to set before cutting it into slices.
7. Serve the Oreo bars and enjoy.