1. Place the dates, nuts and oats into a food processor and pulse until the dates and nuts are finely chopped.
2. Add the peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut and chia seeds and pulse again, until everything is blended and starts to clump together.
3. Remove the blade and stir through the chocolate chips.
4. Using a measuring spoon, scoop out one tablespoon of mixture at a time and form into small balls with your hands.
5. Place the energy bites into a clean, airtight containers and place in the refrigerator to firm up.
6. Store your peanut butter energy bites for up to two weeks.
The Kenwood Kids Club is delighted to be supporting the 401 Challenge and The Virtual School Mission. Whether your school is taking part or not, it’s always super important to ensure your body is fuelled and ready for any challenge or activity that you may be taking part in. These delicious protein bites are packed full of delicious and nutritious ingredients which are perfect for helping you get ready to take on any challenge! We know you’re going to love them!