1. In a bowl put your chocolate, butter and golden syrup and either melt in the microwave in 20 second bursts, or put your bowl over a saucepan of boiling water that’s on the hob.
2. Roughly crush up your biscuits in a separate bowl, you don’t want to overly do this as you want some larger and some smaller pieces to help add a variety of textures.
3. Add your marshmallows, raisins and popcorn into the bowl with your crushed biscuits and mix together. (If you don’t like raisins or popcorn you don’t have to add them, but feel free to add anything else you would like. For example, you could add in some nuts!)
4. Once the chocolate has fully melted leave to cool slightly before adding in to your other bowl with the other ingredients. Add in the majority of the chocolate mixture and leaving a little behind.
5. Mix everything together well until the ingredients are fully coated in the chocolate mix, then add the mixture into a lined tin and compress it down using a spatula or wooden spoon. You can now add on top the rest of your chocolate mix to help get a nicer top top your rocky road.
Pop in the fridge for about 3 hours until set.
6. I like to decorate my rocky road with a drizzle of white chocolate and adding my favourite chocolates on top.