1. Begin by creaming together the butter, golden caster sugar and soft dark brown sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer.
2. Next, add the vanilla extract and egg, mixing until combined.
3. Finally, sift the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda into the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Set your cookie dough mix aside and use a sharp knife to slice up your milk and white chocolate into small irregular chunks.
5. Add the chopped chocolate to the cookie dough and stir through until evenly distributed.
6. Line two large baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
7. Use a large ice cream scoop (or three level tablespoons) to portion out your cookie dough, adding six scoops to each baking sheet, allowing plenty of room for the cookies to spread.
8. Place the portions of cookie dough into the fridge to chill for around 20-30 minutes.
9. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/GM 6.
10. Bake your cookies in the oven for around 12-15 minutes until they are just beginning to colour around the edges. Note that your cookies will still feel soft when removed from the oven, but they will continue to cook on the tray for a few minutes after you remove them and will crisp up as they cool.
11. After around ten minutes, transfer the cookies onto cooling racks to cool completely.
What’s even better than a chocolate chip cookie? Well, how about a Triple Chocolate Cookie?! Yes, this week is serving up the ultimate chocolate cookie experience with his brand new Triple Chocolate Cookies! A rich chocolaty cookie dough, stuffed full of milk and white chocolate chunks, these have got to be seen to be believed!
We think these might just be the best cookies ever created, but why not give them a go for yourself and let us know what YOU think?